Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dj Exel aka "I'ma Big Deal" From VH1 "Master of the Mix" expected to host "Unexpected" Mixtape/EP


With the project coming together slowly but surely. Chyna has not had a lot of time on her hands but has managed to put out track after track.  When speaking with her, She gave me some insight to how the project was coming along.  She specifically hinted at the fact that, she was definitely going to be working with a DJ on her mixtape. Not just some Dj but a female well known throughout the East Coast and U.S. as a BIG DEAL! Yes, Chyna in fact said that DJ Exel aka "I'ma Big Deal" from Master of the Mix on VH1 is going to work with her on the project. Dj Exel is proclaimed by Master of the Mix as one of the Top 20 Dj's in the US. Chyna stated, with a smile on " I want a female to host my mixtape. She [Dj Exel] is a Dj on top of her game and doing big things to show that females belong in this industry." After wrapping up, I asked Chyna in one word to sum up the project, "One word? You want one word for this project? Look at the title....What does it say?" I just smiled.




The "Unexpected" Mixtape/EP will be sponsored and available for download on datpiff.com, livemixtapes.com, hotnewhiphop.com and chynavonne.bandcamp.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment